The credit mediator is responsible for providing support to the licensed administration with particular emphasis on the collection of revenue. This position liaises directly with customers via telephone calling to negotiate on outstanding payments and initiates other necessary recovery actions (sms, email, letters, skip tracing and initiating site visit).
The credit mediator is responsible for the administration and implementation of the debt recovery process. The officer supports the voluntary compliance model with each of the assigned portfolio.
- Daily action of 100 outgoing call to customers for negotiating repayment arrangements.
- Contribute to the achievement of the team target set by respective clients.
- To achieve 100% non-complaint to be in line with organization goal.
- To ensure daily follow up of PTP and escalation of all assigned cases.
- To participate and feedback constantly in process improvement that could increase collection figures of assigned portfolio.
- Report directly to Collection Manager.
- Liaise with the Operations Support staff on urgent portfolio matters.
- Maintains close relationship with other officers of the Portfolio to enhance collection.
Required Knowledge & Experience:-
- Able to type and converse in English fluently while the usage of Mandarin, Malay & Tamil will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Related Jobs (7)
Financial Advisor Trainee (Training & Mentorship provided) on November 13, 2020 Full Time Internship
Account Admin Support (Immediate, 6 months contract, South) on July 3, 2020 Temporary
Finance Officer (Immediate, 6 months contract, Central) on June 30, 2020 Temporary