Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Bodynits International Pte Ltd
- Quality – ensures the aesthetics, design and material specifications are met.
- Evaluate the sample for it’s construction and workmanship.
- Review the sample for it’s fit performance and functionality.
- Document the evaluation, provide suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible for:
- Timely evaluation of samples
- Accurate judgment and precise measurements
- Communicate findings and evaluations in simple, concise comments
- Participate in in-process inspection during sample production.
- Communicate and liaise with Product Developers, Pattern Maker / Technical Designers, Merchandisers and Manufacturing teams.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Garment Construction or equivalent experience in related discipline.
- Good communication skills, computer literate.
- Good vision, color proficient.
- Strong garment construction and engineering skills.
Related Jobs (21)
SALES ENGINEER (KAKI BUKIT ,MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT ,5 DAYS) on November 18, 2020 Full Time
200 Production Operators @ Woodlands *Good Benefits *Aircon *Fast Interview on November 3, 2020 Full Time