Boutique Riverside Hotel with Captivating History
The Warehouse Hotel was built in 1895 along the Singapore River as part of the Straits of Malacca trade route. At that time, the area was a hotbed of secret societies, underground activity, and liquor distilleries. Today, while much of that history has disappeared, one building is being meticulously restored as a modern boutique hotel, focusing on heritage and local culture. The Warehouse Hotel delivers thoughtful hospitality with historically-detailed rooms, classic local dishes and craft cocktails.
The Warehouse Hotel is an inspiring 37-room hotel, housed in a prominent conservation building on the bank of the Singapore River within the vibrant neighbourhood of Robertson Quay. A meticulously restored icon with a unique history, the hotel is operated by The Lo & Behold Group – a hospitality company that creates, owns and operates a series of timeless, well-loved concepts that include Tanjong Beach Club,The White Rabbit and Odette.
We are looking for a passionate, customer-driven individual to fill the role of Front Office Agent. As the Hotel’s primary point of contact with potential customers, the individual is pivotal in ensuring the customer’s reservations and enquiries are promptly confirmed and replied to. Strong communication skills over the phone and proficiency in basic computer software is essential in the daily maintenance and management of the customer database.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Registration of guests at check-in, including the processing of all guest reservations and the assigning and blocking of rooms
- Understanding and adhering to all front desk cashiering duties, including proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures
- Communicating efficiently on room status, room status tracking, all locations, and rates
- Establishing and implementing expected guest programs and professionally handle guest requests and questions
- Actively improving hotel standards by providing relevant information such as customer feedback
- Carrying out daily front desk operations
- Ensuring that all guests receive a positive first and last impression at The Warehouse Hotel
What we’re looking for:
- An individual that is eager to learn and has a passion in customer service
- An individual who is well groomed and possesses good communication skills
- Preferably possess experience in a front office position relating to hospitality
Related Jobs (9)
Waiter / Waitress (Customer Service Representative) on December 12, 2020 Full Time Internship Part Time Temporary
Restaurant Captain/Senior Captain (The Warehouse Hotel – Po restaurant) on December 9, 2020 Full Time