Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Mactech Engineering & Trading Pte Limited
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Recognized qualification in interior design, architecture or equivalent
- Candidate must possess minimum 6 years’ experience in corporate office design and build project management. Those with PMP Certification have an added advantage.
- Able to interpret architectural plans and familiar with building and safety regulations
- Experience in leading and managing multiple projects within tight timelines
- Excellent project, presentation, leadership and people management skills
- Highly self-motivated, positive working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience
- Salary: S$3,000.00 – S$5,000.00 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm