Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
KBA GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Perform companies full Sets of Accounts, include Petty Cash, Cash Flow, Financial Statement, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Schedules such as Depreciation, Prepayment, Unearned Income, Accruals, etc and Supplier Payment.
- Quarterly Preparation & Submission of GST Report online.
- Timely Closing of All Companies Accounts by 13th of next month for submission of Debtor Ageing, Financial Statement, Projected Course Report to Head of Department.
- Overseas Courses P&L Report.
- Chase clients for payments to maintain Debtor within the credit term – by establishing an overdue payment monitoring system and following up with client closely. Updating of Monthly Debtor Ageing to submit to Head of Department fortnightly.
- Assemble asset files and assign quantitative value.
- Liaise with third party account for audits, tax and GST returns
- Prepare schedules audit reports for the auditors.
- Operate accounts software to prepare for year end accounts.
- Performs account compilation as priority task.
- Create quantitative billing process for Training Centre.
- Supply timely ongoing management report, data on a course by course and monthly basis
- Collections of money from Training Courses coordinate with course coordinator for the incoming courses.
- Coordinate in invoicing for training courses.
- Submit claims for SSG / TP Gateway and monitor payments received
- Prepare the list of the course to match the payments and invoices.
- Process staff payroll
- Go to bank as when require.
- Maintain confidentially of all companies accounts data and company business at all times.
- Perform related duties as assigned by Head of Department.
Related Jobs (8)
Financial Advisor Trainee (Training & Mentorship provided) on November 13, 2020 Full Time Internship
Account Admin Support (Immediate, 6 months contract, South) on July 3, 2020 Temporary
Finance Officer (Immediate, 6 months contract, Central) on June 30, 2020 Temporary