Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
ABR Holdings Limited
- Set-up the kitchen for the day’s business by setting up equipment ready for use and preparing necessary products and laying out all necessary utensils.
- Properly prepare, slice and portion food items for production use.
- Properly prepare each customer’s orders according to recipe and within standard preparation time.
- Operate each piece of equipment by observing proper safety precautions.
- Clean the kitchen and store all products at the end of the day.
- Ensure that all weekly cleaning assignments are completed according to schedule.
- Ensure that the kitchen runs in compliance with NEA, HACCP, HALMQ and other Government authority’s regulations.
- Supervise kitchen crew in the cleaning duties.
- Order kitchen’s inventory to meet determined safe level.
- Coordinate all customer food orders and give direction to the crew so that all orders can be prepared in a timely and orderly manner.
- Maintain in good condition for all kitchen equipment by following maintenance program.
- Ensure consistency in standard and quality of all food items prepared.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Secondary education and/or any relevant culinary qualification
Alternatively, you can call 6786 2866 ext 250 / 217 for enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Jobs (50)
Night Service Crew (6 days work week anytime after 6pm) on February 25, 2021 Full Time
Full Time Service Crew (5-days work week include weekends) on February 25, 2021 Full Time